We all want to feel and look our best on our wedding day.
Who doesn’t right? Besides, to every woman, this is the most special day they can have before they have there own family.
However, planning your dream wedding can sure bring a lot of stress, thanks to all the things you need to consider. Some couples even plan it for years to ensure that they have a satisfying and favorable result. And the same is true when looking for the best bridal hairstyle.
For the bride-to-be who needs help in achieving the perfect hair goals, then this article is just what you need. So stop worrying and forget about being stressed!
Here’s your cheat sheet to sporting the best hairdo on the day you say “I do.” Please enjoy…
Hair is like the temple of our beauty, and all of us want it to look the best they could be just to be comfortable in the crowd. We all want to be in control of our own hair, and not the other way around. So, before we go to the different hairstyles you can try, here are some things you need to note when preparing your hair.
- Consider giving your hair vitamin treatments at least 3 months before your wedding day. Brittle and dull hair can be quite difficult to style. Do this regularly in order to repair your hair from the inside out. Healthy hair gives you more confidence.
- Consider getting a haircut every 7 – 10 weeks before your wedding. This should prevent your hair from getting split ends.
- Invest in a good conditioner and shampoo in order to protect your hair. You need to make sure that these products will not leave your hair looking dull and dry. Consider getting organic hair products without the harmful chemicals that can destroy your hair.
- Don’t wash your hair on your big day this prevents dryness. Instead, wash it the night before since the natural oil of your hair can make your chosen hairstyle look best.
Our hairstyle is one of the biggest factors to build a nice impression. Celebrities spend tons of money on hairstyles just too look good. So, it is not a surprise that all bride-to-be experience difficulty in choosing what hairstyle to pull off on their big day.
But keep those worries away…
Here are some ideas for the best bridal hairstyles you can rock.
For the Short-Haired Brides:
- You can try sporting side bangs then add a flower crown to make you look romantic and sweet.
- You can also try a layered curly bob with the side bangs that makes you look simple, young and beautiful.
- If you wish for simplicity, then you can just pin your hair with a stunning headpiece.
- For a chic look, you can try a pixie cut then pair it with your choice of intricate headpins or a flower crown.
For The Long-Haired Brides
- Try a perfectly sleek tight donut bun that is wrapped around a flowery or intricate headpiece.
- Do a half-up, half-down look complete with flower accessories to make you look like a mysterious fairy.
- Sport a rose structures bun that flaunts the length of your tresses and pair it with delicate pins and flowery hairpieces.
- If you want a chic look, French braids never get old. You can showcase it even more by pairing it with a simple hairpin.
- For a flattering look, you can curl the ends of your hair and accessorize with pins and barrettes.
- A simple head bun can be stunning with just the addition of an embellished bow for a sweet accent.
- Straight and sleek hair makes you look modern and simple. Add some accessorized headband on the center of your head to add some texture.
Bridal Hair Accessories
There are thousands to millions of hair accessories available today and they will new ones more. They come as wedding hair combs, wedding side tiaras, wedding headbands, and wedding hair vines, wedding hair flowers, wedding tiaras, wedding hair clips, wedding hair slides, wedding hair pins, wedding concord clips and so much more!
That’s a lot of choices but we’ll just focus on the most common hair accessories. Beside’s simplicity and basic is beautiful.
Bridal Hair Combs
A must-have final touch, adding an intricate bridal hair comb fits perfectly for boho, vintage and classic weddings.
For a gorgeous bun or classy chignon, bridal hair combs make a lovely statement and are stylishly recommended.
For its placement, a French pleat looks stunning with bridal hair comb when vertically worn. If you want a Marcel Wave, consider putting it at the side near your temples in order to create a sophisticated look.
For the color, a bridal hair comb needs to complement your tone. You can choose it in lavishing rose gold, mystique gold or the classy silver. IT is recommended that you coordinate it with the pieces of jewelry you will be wearing.
For simple wedding dresses, you need a hair comb that can add some sparkle to your dress. If you have an intricate wedding dress, then a simple hair comb should match or give affirmation to your wedding dress.
Bridal Hair Pins
Bridal hair pins are highly practical accessories to secure your updo and add some delicate spark on your head. For country and boho themed wedding, flower hairpins are two-thumbs up.
Most pins feature little gems, so make sure you find a tone or color that suits your wedding theme. You can use these pins scattered throughout your head to create an elegant and artistic look on your wedding day.
Or you can just use a single large hairpin just above your side bun to create an effortless hint of elegance. Depending on the base tone, choose pins with pearls and crystals on classic silver for a timeless look, rose gold for a romantic glam or gold to add a touch of luxury.
Bridal Hair Flower
A nice choice for every season, bridal hair flowers creates a vivid and very feminine appearance. When using bridal hair flowers, you need to have proper coordination and it needs to compliment your dress.
For the best placement, you can place a bridal hair flower above a side chignon or a classic bun. Wearing hair flowers at the side of your head in loose weaves makes perfect sense for outdoor or boho themed wedding.
Planning your perfect hairstyle for your big wedding should not be that stressful. It does take a lot of preparation and work, however, it should also be fun and exciting. Just know what you want and be yourself. Rock a hairstyle that reflects your personality and one that makes you feel you, so you can stay confident as you say “I do” to the man of your dreams. Thank you and we hope you follow us for more exciting content…